- Kids in the House: Expert Parenting Advice (Dan Siegel)
- Institute for Child Development (TCU, TBRI – Trust Based Relational Intervention)
- Attachment Parenting International
- Correcting Resources (resources/bibliography handout from Correcting Strategies Seminar)
- Crisis Prevention Institute (protective holding for violent behavior)
- ECR-R (Adult attachment self-report tool)
- Developed by researcher Chris Fraley, et al. This is an informal tool for evaluating the current feelings you have about a partner. The results will change based on your circumstances, emotional and physical proximity to your partner, and other factors over time. If you find that your results fall in an insecure category of attachment, seek professional help to explore relationship repair – this tool will move you in the right direction!
- International Centre for Excellence in Emotion-Focused Therapy
- EFT (Emotion-Focused Therapy) is an evidence-based practice that mainly focuses on attachment processes between romantic couples and adult attachment. On this website, you can find more information about EFT and find a clinician in your local area that is trained in attachment-based couples therapy.
- Secure Counseling Clinic, Kansas City Metro Area
- Portland State University Interpersonal Neurobiology Certificate Program
- Mindsight Institute (Daniel Siegel)
- Touch Research Institute